- I had to hack up the browser id line. I am planning on fixing that.
- There were some issues with the structure of the source code directories and import statements that needed to be ironed out.
- Also, there were some mismatches in variable types that changed size between iOS and OS X so I fixed those up as well
I have tested the S3 APIs to a small extent and am working on more unit tests but I think this establishes that the underlying communication mechanism is working fine under OS X.
Feel free to fork and submit pull requests. I am going to try to keep the code as close to the original as possible so that changes from the iOS version and be merged in easily. If you have a significant change we can push them into a branch.